Market Research predicts the global vacation rental market to touch $170 billion by the end of 2019. It goes to prove the demand for vacation homes and how it is transforming into a booming industry. Indian market is not behind in the race as the awareness is being created on alternatives to hotels and resorts. Vacation villas are the new trend, and it is changing the way hospitality sector functions in India. Today vacation villas are giving hotel business a run for their money. They give you the comfort of both worlds; relaxing in privacy and enjoying the luxury of a private space without compromising on amenities.
Featured Villas in Tamilnadu
Featured Villas in Maharastra
Why Villa Living Is So Special
Vacation villas give an enjoyable and exclusive experience of staying close to nature without compromising on privacy. These factors make villa rentals special:
- Residential setting with a full view of greenery promising a relaxing ambiance to unwind and have fun.
- Vacation villas come loaded with all facilities and amenities like swimming pool, landscaped gardens for outdoor parties, round the clock hot water, air conditioning and heating system, maintenance staff, fully equipped kitchen, internet and more.
- The home comes with a host of entertainment options like television, music system and more.
- Affordable rental options based on your budget and specifications.
- Gives an opportunity to interact with the local people and try local cuisine.
- Round the clock security and surveillance camera adds to the safety level. On request, additional level security is arranged for special guests.
- The venue can be used for celebrations like a birthday party, corporate events, weekend parties or other special functions.
- It gives a cozier vacation experience with your family or friends around you without any intrusion from outsiders.
- Despite being a vacation villa, you still get to enjoy the comforts available in a hotel or resort like trash pickup, cleaning and sanitation, and a multitude of other services.
Recent from Blog
- February 18, 2022
- May 18, 2019
- January 20, 2019