How music education provides positive effects on your brain?January 20, 2019
Builders and sometimes even buyers are cavalier when purchasing a villa or a home. They do not consider that the lack of proper documents can land them in big trouble later on. To keep you out of hot water, we made a checklist of all the documents that you should have.
- The sale deed which shows the name of the current owner of the land and how they acquired it.
- The title deed comes prior to the sale deed. Examine it for genuineness along with the Records of Rights and Tenancy Corps or Mutation extract.
- If there is a power of attorney, insist on taking a look at that too.
- The Khata certificate again has to be in the name of the current owner else it can’t be transferred to the buyer.
- Tax receipts are essential to ensure all taxes have been paid till date.
- If the villa is made by developers, who took a loan to complete the project check if it has been released from the bank mortgage.
- If the villa is brand new, then take the last water and electricity bill from the previous owners to make sure everything is A-Okay, and no problems occur at a forthcoming date.